Life can be tough. From time to time, it deals us sleepless nights, cluttered minds, tired muscles and creaky joints. The stresses of daily life take their toll in a variety of ways; but did you know that the condition of your skin can be one of the most tell-tale signs of stress your body shows on the outside?
No matter how your skin reacts to stress, the message it is trying to send you is usually the same: we need a break. A relaxing and rejuvenating facial could be just what you need to give yourself, and your skin, a much-deserved treat.
Here are the things you will need to take note of before or after your customised facial with Apple Skin Care:
What Should You Avoid Before Facial?
- Discontinue chemical exfoliators. About 3 days before your facial appointment with Apple Skin Care, stop using any products that consist of chemicals like Retin-A, Glycolic Acid, and Lactic Acid.
- Don’t use any facial products in morning. Keep your routine light on the day of your appointment. You can wash your face with a simple cleansing product, but leave out any other products after cleansing.
- Don’t wear makeup. Makeup can clog your pores and will have to be removed before the procedure anyway.
What Should You Avoid After Facial?
- Don’t wash your face that night. Your skin needs a chance to relax. Your facial will have left it quite clean, so there’s no need to wash your face before bedtime.
- Don’t put makeup on for a while. Avoid makeup, at least for the first day. You can use it after that, and why not take this as an opportunity to flaunt your new, glowing skin.
- Avoid exfoliating for a few days. This is especially true if your facial has deep exfoliation.